Make Your Own All Purpose Citrus Cleaner
Why spend money on cleaning products, when you can make it on your own very simple? You know exactly what's in it. There are no harmful toxic chemicals in it like Clorox etc.
I eat & use tons of Citrus fruits daily. So i've been saving the peels to make my own cleaner.
Here is a simple DIY (do it yourself) recipe to make your own All purpose Cleaner.
Here is what you will need:
Citrus Peels ( I use lemon, tangerine, grapefruit and orange peels)
Distilled White Vinegar
16 oz Mason Jar (or any mason jar)
Lime peel, sweet orange, citrus or grapefruit essential oil (optional) ( I would use an essential oil as it boosts its cleaning and antibacterial properties as well)
1. Place the peels half full into the mason jar
2. then pour the distilled vinegar to fill the jar.
3. Let the mixture sit for at least 2 weeks. (date it)
The longer it sits, the more potent it will get.
4Once it has been sitting for 2 weeks, remove the peels
Strain it into your spray bottle.
5. pour half the mixture into the spray bottle,
6. pour the other half with water
7. if using essential oils: (drop 5-10 drops of essential oil into mixture)
Now start to clean! You have an all purpose toxic free cleaner.