Clean Point Herbal Detox Pearl/Tampon
3 Pearls per pack
Clean Point Herbal Detox Pearl
This products aids to help women who suffer from:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Yeast Infections
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Fibroids
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Cervical Erosion
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Monthly cleansing and maintenance
- After Sexual Intercourse cleanse
- and other gynecological issues
Specifications: 3g each
The womb is a vessel for creation. It is also a vessel that can hold physical, emotional and spiritual pain and trauma. The womb is the sixth elimination organ for women.
These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventative measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years. There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments. These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients -they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
What you will see after using herbal detox Pearl?
Main changes after using tampons
- Generally, the detox pearl will be pulled out from vagina 3 days later.
- You will see that the tampon is bigger than it was before insertion. It absorbs a lot of toxins from the vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms are relieved.
- Erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon are discharged continuously. Urinary frequency urgency disappear gradually. Leucorrhea is reduced and the odor disappears.
- Enhances the vaginal tissue metabolism, fast healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth, abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the women's vagina.
- Ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon
- Pull out the string of the tampon. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep
- Remove the tampon 3 days later
- One pearl can be used for 3 days
- Clean vagina with warm water, Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one
- Used for healthcare for the perineum
- Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
- Do not ingest tampons
- Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. If you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
- 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
- In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons)
- In case of pelvic inflammatory disease,you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
- In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
- After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
- You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
- You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
- In case of abortion, it's recommended to use at least 3 tampons
- In case of deep detox, insert 3 pearls at the same time for 3 days
- In case of general detox use 3 pearls. 1 pearl every 3 days with a 24 hour break in between each pearl
Everyone woman is different. What one persons results are may not be yours. Be intuitive! Each experience is yours and only yours.
- Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
- Do not use tampons during menstruation
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you are a virgin
- Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing below)